Part-time Position Opening
The Little Falls Public Library is seeking a highly organized, flexible, self-motivated individual who is capable of communicating and working with a close-knit team to work our circulation desk. This individual will be the first person our patrons see upon entering the library so they should possess excellent customer service skills. They should also be detailed oriented and be able to multitask as our circulation desk tends to be very busy.
Some responsibilities include:
- Charging and discharging materials
- Registering new patrons and renewing existing patron cards
- Collecting fines and fees
- Assists and instructs patrons in using the online catalog
- Placing patron request holds
- Fields reference & assistance questions to the appropriate staff members
- Monitors public pc access and printing software
- Additional task will be assigned as needed
- Customer Service experience
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Computer knowledge is required
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instruction
- Library experience is preferred
- Occasional community outreach
Individual must be available to work mornings or evenings with an occasional Saturday. Hourly rate is $14.00 per hour.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Jennifer Larrinaga, Interim Director at Larrinaga@littlefallslibrary.org.